Wednesday, February 24, 2010

From Paul . .

Written by Paul on February 13th.

I read this bible verse posted on my sons facebook from his friend this morning and It made me start crying...It is so hard being away from Jacob,Rebecca,Rachel and my church family, but I do believe this is where God wants me right now. I see with my eyes and hear with my ears and hurt with my heart but am not suffering like these beautiful people are every moment of their lives now. They have very little hope after losing everything they had ...so we must bring to them the greatest hope Our Lord Jesus Christ. We're trying to do that through the Word and with ACTION IN LOVE "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed," Luke 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment